Institutional Review Boards
At Avail Clinical Research, we are always glad to utilize a central Institutional Review Board. This has allowed us to streamline the approval process for new clinical trials. In fact, our central IRB is proficient in the review of:
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and Office for Human Research Protection (OHRP) regulated studies
- Phase I-IV clinical trials in a diverse range of therapeutic areas
- Device research studies
- Observational studies
- In-Hospital research studies
Of course, we also maintain an extensive database of FDA-inspected and approved IRBs to ensure rapid and unconditional approvals and strict adherence to regulations and the protection of research subjects. Some of the external Institutional Review Boards we have worked with include:
- Asentral IRB
- Aspire IRB
- Biomedical Research Institute of America
- Chesapeake Research Review, Inc.
- Crescent City IRB
- Essex Institutional Review Board, Inc.
- Florida Institutional Review Board
- Goodwyn Institutional Review Board
- Independent IRB, Inc.
- New England Institutional Review Board
- Novum Independent IRB
- Quorum Review, Inc.
- Research Consultants’ Review Board
- Schulman Associates IRB, Inc.
- Southern Institutional Review Board
- St. Davids Human Research Review Board
- Sterling Institutional Review Board
- The Copernicus Group
- The IRB
- Western Institutional Review Board
These IRBs are responsible for reviewing new protocols and any clinical trial revisions coming through Avail Clinical Research. This means that they have the final word when it comes to approving or denying a specific protocol. Our central IRB also ensures that the selection of new clinical trial participants is balanced and that patient confidentiality is protected.
Learn More About Our Facility and Capabilities
- Areas of Expertise
- Areas Served
- Contract Research Organizations
- Our Medical Staff
- Meet our physicians
- Clinical Trials with Local Doctors
- Pharmaceutical Sponsors
- Phase I Capabilities
- Phase II-IV Capabilities
- Patient Demographics
- Patient Recruiting Expertise
- Patient Retention Strategy
- Rapid Start-Up
- Site Overview
- Vaccine Capabilities
- World-Class Data Collection
- Lodging & Transportation Resources