Constipation Clinical Trials
Do you struggle with constipation? It’s okay, because this is an issue that most people experience from time to time. Except some can struggle with infrequent bowel movements for weeks at a time. For these chronic cases, medication may be necessary in order to relieve symptoms. We conduct constipation clinical trials in order to develop more effective treatments for this common condition.
Fill out the form on the right hand side of the page if you’d like to be contacted about our upcoming constipation clinical trials →
You could qualify for a constipation clinical trial at our clinic here in DeLand, Florida. If you’re interested in seeing if you qualify, there are two ways that you can get started:
- Fill out our online form – Take a minute to fill out the form in the upper right corner of this page. Please make sure that you provide a valid email and phone number where you can be reached. A member of our staff will contact you shortly to discuss your eligibility.
- Call us – Pick up the phone and call us (386) 785-2400 anytime between 8 AM and 4PM weekdays.
Do You Qualify for a Clinical Study in Florida?
Specific qualification criteria will vary depending on the type of study you’d like to participate in. However, there are a few things you should know before you contact us about enrolling in a constipation clinical trial:
- Applicants should be experiencing a clinically relevant form of constipation to be eligible
- Applicants should not have a history of alcohol or substance abuse within the previous 5 years
- Health insurance is not required
- Subjects who are breast-feeding or pregnant are not eligible for investigative studies
- Applicants should be willing to comply with all study-related procedures
Compensation for Clinical Trial Participation
Study related care including physical examinations, laboratory services and study medications are all provided to participants free of charge. Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions about how you can be compensated for your participation.
Constipation Signs & Symptoms
If you have gone three days without a bowel movement, then you could be constipated. This is a common problem that many people in the U.S. struggle with regularly. Patients with chronic constipation can experience the following symptoms:
- Hard stools
- Excessive straining during bowel movements
- Sensation of rectal blockage
- Feelings of incomplete evacuation
Please Note: Our call center is open from 7AM to 5PM on weekdays if you have any questions about our constipation clinical trials or any of our other enrolling studies. Please give us a call at (386) 785-2400.