Diabetes Clinical Trial
Have you been diagnosed with diabetes and currently taking an oral or insulin medication? Please contact us about a diabetes trial as we have a trial that maybe a fit for you.
This clinical trial was designed to evaluate the effect on glycemic control (mean glucose) with 200 mg of a new new diabetes drug administered twice-daily over a 6 week study period in adult subjects with T2DM already taking a specified background therapy.
Key Inclusion Criteria
- Applicants have been diagnosed with T2DM by a medical professional according to the ADA guidelines
- Applicants have been treated with metformin monotherapy at stable doses over the past 3 months
- Applicants are willing to be switched from treatment with metformin to canagliflozin as background therapy
- Male or female subjects between the ages of 18 and 65 years, both inclusive, at screening
- All participants must present a signed informed consent form
Compensation for Time and Travel
Study related care including physical examinations, laboratory services and study medications are all provided to participants free of charge. Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions about how you can be compensated for your participation.
Type 2 Diabetes Symptoms
Type 2 diabetes tends to develop slowly, unlike most cases of type 1 diabetes, so people could be living with T2D for years without knowing anything is wrong. Patients with type 2 diabetes can experience increased thirst, urination, unexplained weight loss, blurry vision, fatigue, and dark patches of skin (acanthosis nigricans).
Our qualified staff is available to answer any questions regarding this Diabetes study or any of our paid clinical trials.