Diabetes Clinical Trial
Have you been diagnosed with diabetes and currently taking an oral or insulin medication? We routinely conduct diabetes clinical trials that you might be eligible for. Many of these clinical trials will be testing new medications and therapeutic practices that are in the earlier stages of development. Please contact us today to learn more about our diabetes clinical trials here in DeLand, FL.
- Enrolling subjects who’ve been diagnosed with diabetes
- Applicants with a history of alcohol or substance abuse within the last 5 years won’t be eligible
- Participants in an investigative study must be willing to comply with all study-related procedures
- Need to be at least 18 to enroll in a clinical trial on your own
- All participants will have to present a signed informed consent form
Compensation for Time and Travel
Study related care including physical examinations, laboratory services and study medications are all provided to participants free of charge. Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions about how you can be compensated for your participation.
Type 2 Diabetes Symptoms
Type 2 diabetes tends to develop slowly, unlike most cases of type 1 diabetes, so people could be living with T2D for years without knowing anything is wrong. Patients with type 2 diabetes can experience increased thirst, urination, unexplained weight loss, blurry vision, fatigue, and dark patches of skin (acanthosis nigricans).
Our qualified staff is available to answer any questions regarding this Diabetes study or any of our paid clinical trials.