Healthy Patient Clinical Trials
Many people still hold on to the notion that you need some form of medical condition in order to be eligible for a clinical trial. This couldn’t be further from the truth, and actually healthy patients play a very important role in the research process. Please contact us to learn more about trials for healthy volunteers. These trials range in involvement and length, and one of Avail’s experienced staff members can answer any questions you might have.
- Not have unstable cardiovascular, renal, hepatic, pulmonary, endocrine, metabolic, hematologic, or gastrointestinal condition
- Not have any evidence or treatment of malignancy within the previous 5 years
- Not have a history of alcohol or substance abuse within the previous 5 years
- Not have used an investigational drug or participated in an investigational study within 30 days of screening
- Not be pregnant or breast-feeding
- Health insurance is not a requirement for these clinical trials
Compensation for Time and Travel
Study related care including physical examinations, laboratory services and study medications are all provided to participants free of charge. Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions about how you can be compensated for your participation.
We’re Not Enrolling Volunteers for this Study
We would like to inform you that this healthy studies clinical trial has been classified as closed. This means that we are no longer enrolling new participants at this time, but we will update this page if it is re-opened.
If you have any other questions regarding healthy volunteer opportunities, please give us a call at (386) 785-2404 to talk to an expert.