Hepatitis C Clinical Trial
Have you been diagnosed with hepatitis C? Did you know that you could qualify for a hepatitis C clinical trial here in DeLand, FL?. These research studies are designed to test investigational medications for people living with hepatitis C. If you’re interested, please take a moment to fill out our form, and you’ll get connected with one of our dedicated staff members.
- Not have any evidence or treatment of malignancy within the previous 5 years
- Not have a history of alcohol or substance abuse within the previous 5 years
- Not have used an investigational drug or participated in an investigational study within 30 days of screening
- Not be pregnant or breast-feeding
- Applicants must be at least 18 to enroll in a clinical trial
Compensation for Time and Travel
Study related care including physical examinations, laboratory services and study medications are all provided to participants free of charge. Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions about how you can be compensated for your participation.
Hepatitis C Symptoms
Hepatitis C is an infection which attacks the liver, but it is often asymptomatic. Thus, many people could be living with hepatitis C for years or even decades without realizing it. However, patients with chronic hepatitis C may experience nausea, fever, loss of appetite, and weight loss.
This Clinical Trial is Now Closed
We would like to inform you that this clinical trial has been classified as closed. This means that we are no longer enrolling new participants at this time, but we will update this page if it is re-opened.
Our qualified staff is available to answer any questions regarding this Hepatitis C study or any of our paid clinical trials.