Hepatitis C Clinical Trial
Please contact us to learn more about Hepatitis C trials. These trials range in involvement and length, and we can tell you more about what are currently open and any trials that are upcoming.
We are conducting a phase 1, open-label pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic study of a single dose of an experimental drug in subjects with hepatic impairment and in matched healthy volunteers.
Key Inclusion Criteria
- Subjects with hepatic impairment must present with evidence of hepatic disease
- Matched healthy volunteers must be medically healthy as determined by the Investigator
- Willingness to utilize two reliable forms of contraception (for both males and females of childbearing potential)
- Applicants must be willing and able to comply with the protocol and all other study requirements
- Participants must provide a written informed consent to participate in the study
- Open to male and female participants aged 18 to 75
Compensation for Time and Travel
Study related care including physical examinations, laboratory services and study medications are all provided to participants free of charge. Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions about how you can be compensated for your participation.
Hepatitis C Symptoms
Hepatitis C is an infection which attacks the liver, but it is often asymptomatic. Thus, many people could be living with hepatitis C for years or even decades without realizing it. However, patients with chronic hepatitis C may experience nausea, fever, loss of appetite, and weight loss. Our qualified staff is available to answer any questions regarding this Hepatitis C study or any of our paid clinical trials.