Hepatitis C Clinical Trial
Please contact us to learn more about Hepatitis C trials. These trials range in involvement and length, and we can tell you more about what are currently open and any trials that are upcoming.
This clinical trial has been designed to evaluate the safety, tolerability, and efficacy of an new hepatitis C drug when administered in combination with RBV for 12 weeks in qualified participants with chronic hepatitis C infection.
Key Inclusion Criteria
- Have been clinically diagnosed with chronic hepatitis C
- Plasma HCV RNA positive at time of screening
- Documented absence of cirrhosis within 36 months of screening or dosing
- Applicants must be willing and able to comply with the protocol and all other study requirements
- Participants must provide a written informed consent to participate in the study
- Open to male and female participants aged 18 to 65
Compensation for Time and Travel
Study related care including physical examinations, laboratory services and study medications are all provided to participants free of charge. Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions about how you can be compensated for your participation.
Hepatitis C Symptoms
Hepatitis C is an infection which attacks the liver, but it is often asymptomatic. Thus, many people could be living with hepatitis C for years or even decades without realizing it. However, patients with chronic hepatitis C may experience nausea, fever, loss of appetite, and weight loss.
Our qualified staff is available to answer any questions regarding this Hepatitis C study or any of our paid clinical trials.