Hypertension Clinical Trials
Have you been diagnosed with hypertension (high blood pressure)? It’s estimated that nearly 1 in 3 adults has high blood pressure– that’s at least 70 million Americans. For those struggling with their health condition, you should know that we are conducting hypertension clinical trials in DeLand (about 40 miles from Orlando).
Hypertension clinical trials are necessary in order to discover new and effective ways to treat and prevent this cardiovascular condition. These research studies also help improve other aspects of modern healthcare, such as the lifestyle tips recommended for high blood pressure.
Fill out the form on the right hand side of the page and see if you qualify for one of our hypertension clinical trials →
If you have this cardiovascular disease, then you could qualify for one of our high blood pressure clinical trials. Our team is always happy to speak with people who are interested in joining a research study.
If you’re interested, there are two ways that you can get started today:
- Fill out our online form – Take a minute to fill out the form in the upper right corner of this page. Please make sure that you provide a valid email and phone number where you can be reached. A member of our staff will contact you shortly to discuss your eligibility.
- Call us – Pick up the phone and call us (386) 785-2400 anytime between 8 AM and 4PM weekdays.
Do You Qualify for a Hypertension Clinical Trial?
Before we go any further, you should know that qualification criteria varies depending on the type of study being conducted. However, there are a few general criteria that most hypertension clinical trials share:
- These research studies require a clinical diagnosis of hypertension.
- Applicants can’t enroll in more than one clinical trial at a time.
- Health insurance and referrals aren’t required in order to qualify for a hypertension clinical trial.
- Participants are expected to comply with all study-related procedures.
Compensation for Clinical Trial Participation
Study related care including physical examinations, laboratory services and study medications are all provided to participants free of charge. Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions about how you can be compensated for your participation.
High Blood Pressure (Hypertension) Symptoms
High blood pressure (hypertension) is a farily common condition, but most people don’t experience any symptoms. This can be a real issue if their blood pressure hits near fatal levels.
Symptoms associated with high blood pressure include:
- Dizzy spells
- Morning headaches
Please Note: If you have any other questions about our hypertension clinical trials or other research studies at Avail Clinical Research, please call us at (386) 785-2400. Our office hours are from 7 am to 5 pm every weekday.