Vaccine Clinical Trials
Did you know that clinical trials are the most effective way to continue to improve the effectiveness of modern-day vaccinations? Avail’s dedicated research staff has years of experience conducting these types of research studies, and they are currently looking to qualified volunteers.
Want to know if you qualify for a vaccine clinical trial in DeLand, Florida? Fill out the form on the right hand side of the page, and we’ll get in touch with you shortly. You can also call our clinic at (386) 785-2400 if you have any questions about participating in a vaccine clinical trial.
Do You Qualify for a Vaccine Clinical Trial?
- No current vaccinations in the past 6 months
- Not have a history of alcohol or substance abuse within the previous 5 years
- Not have any evidence or treatment of malignancy within the previous 5 years
- Not have used an investigational drug or participated in an investigational study within 30 days of screening
- Applicants must be willing to comply with all-study related procedures and clinic visits
- Health insurance is not required to participate in a clinical trial
Compensation for Participating in a Clinical Trial
Study related care including physical examinations, laboratory services and study medications are all provided to participants free of charge. Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions about how you can be compensated for your participation.
Influenza (Common Flu) Symptoms
Recognizing the signs of the common flu are important, as it could determine how long you are dealing with this sickness. Unlike the common cold, the symptoms of flu will develop rapidly. Patients with the flu (influenza) can experience fever, weakness, widespread achiness, headache, and sore throat.
Please Note: A member of our dedicated staff will be available during office hours if you have any questions about our vaccine clinical trial or any of our other paid clinical trials. Feel free to give us a call at (386) 785-2400.