Migraine Headache Clinical Trials
Migraines are not just a bad headache: The excruciating head pain, sensitivity to light, sound/smell, blurred vision can leave someone unable to carry out even the most menial tasks following a migraine attack. Are you or a loved one looking into trying something different to prevent migraine headaches?
If this describes any of your symptoms, then you could qualify for a migraine headache clinical trial at our clinic in DeLand, Florida. Our staff is looking for qualified adults in the local area who are interested in clinical trial participation.
Want to see if you qualify? It only takes a minute to fill out the form on the right hand side of the page. A member of our research team will then be able to get in contact with you. Also, you can call us at (386) 785-1207 if you have any questions about participating in a migraine headache clinical trial.
Eligibility Criteria for Study Volunteers
- Applicants should have a history of repeat migraine headaches
- Applicants must be willing to comply with all-study related procedures and clinic visits
- Able to withhold from taking pain medications or anti-inflammatory medications
- Not have a history of alcohol or substance abuse within the previous 5 years
Compensation for Time and Travel
Study related care including physical examinations, laboratory services and study medications are all provided to participants free of charge. Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions about how you can be compensated for your participation.
What are the Symptoms of a Migraine Headache?
With nearly 30 million americans suffering from migraine headaches, this is a very common condition. Just about everyone gets headaches every now and then, but migraines are a very different matter all together. A migraine attack can last anywhere from four to 72 hours. During a migraine headache, you may experience any of the following symptoms:
- Pain on one side or both sides of your head
- Pain that has a pulsating, throbbing quality
- Sensitivity to light, sounds and sometimes smells
- Nausea and vomiting
- Blurred vision
- Lightheadedness, sometimes followed by fainting
Please Note: A member of our dedicated staff will be available during office hours if you have any questions about our migraine headache clinical trial or any of our other paid studies. Feel free to give us a call at (386) 785-1207.