Psoriatic Arthritis Clinical Trials
Are suffering from stiff and swollen joints in addition to your psoriasis? This could be a sign that you have an psoriatic arthritis and you could qualify for one of our upcoming studies. Avail Clinical Research is currently conducting psoriatic arthritis clinical trials at our clinic in DeLand, Florida and looking to enroll qualified participants.
Fill out the form on the right hand side of the page if you’d like to be contacted about our upcoming psoriatic arthritis clinical trials →
Unable to enroll in a clinical trial yourself? You still have the chance to help advance our clinical research and earn money in the process through our Refer-A-Friend program. Earn up to $100 by referring someone who qualifies to enroll in one of our psoriatic arthritis studies. To learn more about our Refer-A-Friend program click here.
To see if you qualify for one of our psoriatic arthritis clinical trials, you have two options:
- Fill out our online form – It is simple and easy to fill out our online form (in the upper right hand corner of this page). A valid email and phone number must be provided so we can contact you about enrolling in a paid research study.
- Give us a call – You can also give us a call if you have any other questions about the psoriatic arthritis clinical trials we conduct in DeLand. Call us anytime between 7 AM and 5 PM weekdays at (386) 785-2400.
People who suffer from the skin condition known as psoriasis can sometimes develop a form of arthritis known as psoriatic arthritis. Psoriatic arthritis is an autoimmune disease that occurs when your immune system begins to attack your body’s joints. This can often be triggered by a serious injury to a joint or an infection in someone who suffers from psoriasis.
Do I Qualify for an Psoriatic Arthritis Clinical Trial in DeLand?
The inclusion criteria for each psoriatic arthritis study varies depending on the demands of the trial. Having a clinical diagnosis of psoriatic arthritis is not the only qualifying factor involved. This can be restricting, but crucial for performing proper clinical research. Please call us at (386) 785-2400 with any questions you have.
Some general inclusion criteria to keep in mind before enrolling are:
- You have not had any evidence or treatment of cancer within the previous 5 years
- You have not used an investigational drug or participated in an investigational study within 30 days of screening
- You are not currently pregnant or breastfeeding.
- A history of substance or alcohol abuse within the last 5 years can make you ineligible to participate.
- Volunteers who don’t have health insurance can still qualify to participate for one of our psoriatic arthritis clinical trials.
- Applicants must be willing to comply with study-related procedures and clinic visits during a study
Please note that each clinical trial participant reserves the right to drop out of their research study at any time. If you want to learn more, then please click here to read about the rights and protections granted to any person participating in a study.
Not suffering from psoriatic arthritis? We conduct plenty of clinical trials at our clinic that need volunteers as well. Click here to learn more about our enrolling clinical studies in DeLand.
Compensation for Clinical Trial Participation
Our participants receive all study related care (including laboratory services, study medications and physical examinations) free of charge. Compensation for time and travel may also be provided to those who complete a study. It is important to note that compensation may vary depending on the psoriatic arthritis clinical trial you are enrolled in.
Please call us at (386) 785-2400 if you have any other questions.
Signs and Symptoms of Psoriatic Arthritis
The symptoms of psoriatic arthritis can be mild or severe and can occur before, after or during the typical skin symptoms associated with psoriasis. In addition to joint pain, some people may experience issues with their fingernails and toenails changing colors and separating from the nail bed.
Common psoriatic arthritis symptoms can include:
- Joint pain
- Pain in the back of the heel
- Pain in the fingers and toes
Please Note: If you have any questions about our psoriatic arthritis clinical trials or other research studies at Avail Clinical Research, please call us at (386) 785-2400. Our office hours are from 7 AM to 5 PM every weekday.