Shingles Clinical Trial
Please contact us to learn more about Shingles trials. These trials range in involvement and length, and we can tell you more about what are currently open and any trials that are upcoming.
Key Inclusion Criteria
- Not have any evidence or treatment of malignancy within the previous 5 years
- Not have a history of alcohol or substance abuse within the previous 5 years
- Not have used an investigational drug or participated in an investigational study within 30 days of screening
- Not be pregnant or breast-feeding
- Open to participants aged 18 to 75
Compensation for Time and Travel
Study related care including physical examinations, laboratory services and study medications are all provided to participants free of charge. Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions about how you can be compensated for your participation.
If you got chickenpox when you were younger, than the shingles virus is already inside your body. When the virus reactivates, the early symptoms can include sensitivity to light, headache, and other flu-like symptoms. After that, patients with shingles can experience tingling, itching, burning, and pain where a rash appears on the body.
Our qualified staff is available to answer any questions regarding this Shingles study or any of our paid clinical trials.