Cholera Vaccine Clinical Trial
Avail Clinical Research is conducting clinical trials on the Cholera Vaccine . This infectious bacterial disease remains a risk in various areas around the world, and these research studies help experts continue to improve available vaccinations. Our staff is actively looking to enroll eligible candidates for one of these studies. If you’d like to know more about one of our vaccine clinical trials, please contact us today.
- No current vaccinations in the past 6 months
- Not have a history of alcohol or substance abuse within the previous 5 years
- Not have any evidence or treatment of malignancy within the previous 5 years
- Not have used an investigational drug or participated in an investigational study within 30 days of screening
- Not be pregnant or breast-feeding
Compensation for Time and Travel
Study related care including physical examinations, laboratory services and study medications are all provided to participants free of charge. Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions about how you can be compensated for your participation.
Even though you could be exposed to cholera bacteria, this doesn’t you’ll develop this serious illness. Usually, only about one in ten infected persons will ever develop the physical signs and symptoms of cholera. Patients with cholera could experience severe diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, and dehydration.
Our qualified staff is available to answer any questions regarding this Cholera Vaccine study or any of our paid clinical trials.