Meningitis Vaccine Clinical Trial
Please contact us to learn more about our Meningitis Vaccine clinical trial that is currently enrolling. 30% of all people that get Meningitis are age 12 to 25. If you are a loved one is in this age range and have not been vaccinated, please contact us to learn more about this vaccine study.
- No current vaccinations in the past 6 months
- Not have a history of alcohol or substance abuse within the previous 5 years
- Not have any evidence or treatment of malignancy within the previous 5 years
- Not have used an investigational drug or participated in an investigational study within 30 days of screening
- Not be pregnant or breast-feeding
Compensation for Time and Travel
Study related care including physical examinations, laboratory services and study medications are all provided to participants free of charge. Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions about how you can be compensated for your participation.
If you contract meningitis, there is a chance that you may mistake the early symptoms with that of the common flu (influenza). The symptoms of this serious illness can vary depending on the age of the patient. If you have meningitis, then you may experience a high fever, stiff neck, severe headaches, vomiting, and seizures.
Meningitis Trial is Closed
We would like to inform you that this clinical trial has been classified as closed. This means that we are no longer enrolling new participants at this time, but we will update this page if it is re-opened. Our qualified staff is available to answer any questions regarding this Meningitis Vaccine study or any of our paid clinical trials.