Refer-A-Friend for a Clinical Study
Did you know that you can be compensated for referring a friend to participate in a clinical trial?
Give Avail Clinical Research a call at 386-785-2400
If you have a relative or friend that would like to participate in a clinical trial, then we’d like to tell you about our Refer-A-Friend program. You could earn up to $100 for referring someone who qualifies and gets enrolled in a clinical trial here at our clinic.
Click here to download the Refer-A-Friend form. Referrals will need to fill this out and bring it with them to their first screening. Alternatively, they can fill out the online form on this page to get started.
Important Details for this Program:
- You can refer someone you know to our research team
- Have your friend or family member fill out the New Refer-A-Friend Form
- Make sure they bring this form with them on their screening visit
- You’ll receive $50 if your friend completes their On Site screening visit
- You’ll receive an additional $50 if your friend qualifies (randomizes) for a clinical study
How Do I Qualify for the Refer-A-Friend Program?
You’re interested in our Refer-A-Friend program, but you’re probably wondering what you need to do to qualify. First, you should know that you don’t have to be an existing or prior patient in order to make a referral. If you know someone that would like to participate in a clinical trial, we’d like to talk with you.
There is also no limit to how many referrals you can make. For each person successfully enrolled in a clinical trial at Avail Clinical Research, you can earn $100.
What Makes for a Qualified Referral?
A friend or relative would like to participate in a clinical trial, but are there factors which could keep them from qualifying? This is a question that’s worth asking, because not everyone can qualify for one of our studies. There are some important criteria that you should be aware of:
- Patients won’t qualify if they have been screened or participated in a study within the last 2 years.
- Patients must complete their On Site screening and submit their Refer-A-Friend form before you’ll earn $50.
- The additional $50 is awarded only if the referred patient qualifies (randomizes) for a study.
Payment for qualified referrals will be made within 30 days of the completed screening and/or randomization visits, if applicable. You must be in our database to receive payment.
Additional Requirements & Exemptions
*Most studies will qualify but some restrictions may apply. This program is intended for the referral of friends or family members only. You may not advertise or make any general solicitations for individuals to participate in a study. Eligibility for a Refer-A-Friend payment will be determined by Avail. Avail, at its discretion, may change, amend, modify or terminate this referral program at any time without notice.
**To qualify as “new”, a referred friend or family member cannot have randomized, screened or interacted with Avail about participation in a clinical study during the 24 month period prior to their referral under this program.
For more information about our REFER-A-FRIEND program, please contact Avail Clinical Research at 386-785-2400