Gout Clinical Trial
Have you been diagnosed with Gout or suffer with symptoms of Gout? Please contact us to learn more about the trials we conduct if the inclusions/exclusions below apply.
Key Inclusion Criteria
- Have had at least 2 Gout Flares in the past year.
- Not currently taking Gout medication.
- Not have any evidence or treatment of malignancy within the previous 5 years
- Not have a history of alcohol or substance abuse within the previous 5 years
- Not have used an investigational drug or participated in an investigational study within 30 days of screening
Compensation for Time and Travel
Study related care, including physical examinations, laboratory services and study medications are all provided. Participants will also be compensated for time. Contact us to learn details on the compensation and study details
This Gout Trial is Closed
We are not enrolling any more participants for this clinical trial at this time. We will update this page if it is re-opened, and our personnel are available to answer any questions that you might have. If you are interested in learning more about our other paid clinical trials, please visit our clinical trials indication page. Continued clinical research plays a pivotal role in the development of new medications and treatments for gout.