IBS Clinical Trials
We regularly conduct IBS clinical trials in DeLand and are currently looking to enroll volunteers. If you have been suffering from symptoms like abdominal pain or have been diagnosed with irritable bowel syndrome, then you could qualify for an upcoming study at Avail Clinical Research.
Fill out the form on the right hand side of the page and see if you qualify for one of our upcoming IBS clinical trials →
If you are unable to take part in a clinical trial, we’d also like to tell you about our Refer-A-Friend program. Through this program, you can earn up to $100 for referring a friend (or family member) who qualifies for an IBS research study at our clinic. All you need to do is fill out the form on our Refer-A-Friend page.
Otherwise, there are two ways you can contact our research team about our upcoming IBS clinical trials:
- Fill out our online form – It is simple and easy to fill out our online form (in the upper right hand corner of this page). A valid email and phone number must be provided so that we may contact you and set up a screening appointment.
- Give us a call –We are also available by phone to see if you qualify for a clinical trial. Call us anytime between 7 AM and 5 PM weekdays at (386) 785-2400.
Do I Qualify for an IBS Clinical Trial in DeLand?
It’s a question that our research team gets a lot and for good reason. If you’re interested in volunteering for one of our IBS research studies, you should know that there is a screening process for each study. Why? Each clinical trial has it’s own unique set of qualification criteria. It’s an important element that helps to ensure the success of the research we conduct.
Before contacting us about our IBS clinical trials, please consider the following factors:
- Our research team is looking for volunteers who are living with irritable bowel syndrome
- Health insurance and referrals aren’t required to participate
- Applicants will be asked to complete our informed consent form in order to participate
- Participants are expected to comply with the procedures (clinic visits, scheduled exams) that are required to complete the study
Please note that each clinical trial participant also reserves the right to drop out of their study at any time. If you’d like to read more about your rights as a patient at our clinic, please click here.
Earn Compensation for IBS Clinical Trials in Florida
If you qualify for a study at our research clinic, we will provide all study-related care (including physical examinations, laboratory services and study medications) free of charge. Also, many of the clinical trials we conduct offer a stipend as compensation for participants. These will vary depending on the specific clinical study, so we can’t provide any more details on this page. However, you can call the research team (386) 785-2400 if you have further questions.
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Symptoms
Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a debilitating condition that can produce a variety of different symptoms. This is why experts developed the Rome III criteria for diagnosing irritable bowel syndrome. The criteria is essentially a list of symptoms that doctors can use to determine the presence of IBS with a higher degree of accuracy.
The most common symptoms of IBS include:
- Abdominal pain
- Changes in bowel habits
- Excessive gas
- Experiencing sudden and urgent need to defecate
- Inability to completely empty bowels
- Pain relief following their bowel movements
- Loss of appetite
Please Note: If you have any other questions about our IBS clinical trials or other research studies at Avail Clinical Research, please call us at (386) 785-2400. Our office hours are from 7 am to 5 pm every weekday.