Lactose Intolerance Clinical Trials
We are looking to enroll for lactose intolerance clinical trials at our facility in DeLand, Florida. Do you have significant issues digesting dairy products? You could qualify for an upcoming study at Avail Clinical Research.
Fill out the form on the right hand side of the page and see if you qualify for one of our upcoming lactose intolerance clinical trials →
Don’t feel comfortable taking part in a clinical trial? You can still earn money and help us if you know someone else who would be interested in participating at our clinic. We run a Refer-A-Friend program where you can earn up to $100 for referring someone who qualifies for a lactose intolerance clinical trial. Click here to learn more about Refer-A-Friend program.
To see if you qualify for an upcoming clinical trial at our clinic, you have two immediate options:
- Fill out our online form – It is simple and easy to fill out our online form (in the upper right hand corner of this page). A valid email and phone number must be provided so that we may contact you about our enrolling lactose intolerance clinical trials.
- Give us a call –We are also available by phone to see if you qualify for a clinical trial. Call us anytime between 7 AM and 5 PM weekdays at (386) 785-2400.
Lactose intolerance is a condition that affects a large portion of the American population. It is estimated between 30 and 50 million people suffer from lactose intolerance. Lacking the ability to properly digest lactose (a disaccharide sugar found in milk) can cause extreme discomfort if a dairy product is consumed.
We’re conducting lactose intolerance clinical trials to learn more about what causes more severe reactions in certain people and how to better prevent these symptoms. Our research team are looking for people in DeLand and the surrounding area who are lactose intolerant. This research will help us develop even better options for people living with this condition.
Do I Qualify for a Lactose Intolerance Study in DeLand?
If you are interested in participating in a clinical study, it is important to know that the qualification criteria will vary depending on the type of study being conducted. What does this mean? It means you may not qualify for a given clinical trial even if you have symptoms of lactose intolerance.
Before contacting us about our lactose intolerance clinical trials you should consider the following factors:
- You must be willing to comply with the procedures (clinic visits, scheduled exams) that are required to complete the study.
- We’re only enrolling people who are lactose intolerant for these clinical trials.
- You don’t need health insurance to qualify for a clinical trial.
- You reserve the right to drop out of a research study at any time, but doing so will forfeit your claim to any compensation offered for completing that study.
Compensation for Clinical Trial Participation
Our participants receive all study related care (including laboratory services, study medications and physical examinations) free of charge. Compensation for time and travel may also be provided to those who complete the study. It is important to note that compensation may vary depending on the lactose intolerance clinical trial you are enrolled in.
Please call us at (386) 785-2400 if you have other questions.
Signs & Symptoms of Lactose Intolerance
The severity of lactose intolerance symptoms may vary from person to person. Some people with mild cases can get away with consuming certain milk products. Others can’t have any dairy products at all. The symptoms that a person experiences will depend on how much lactose they consumed and the severity of their intolerance.
Common milk intolerance symptoms include:
- Belly Aches
Please Note: If you have any other questions about our lactose intolerance clinical trials or other research studies at Avail Clinical Research, please call us at (386) 785-2400. Our office hours are from 7 AM to 5 pm every weekday.