Healthy Postmenopausal Clinical Trial
Do you experience one of the following postmenopausal symptoms? Night sweats, hot flashes, mood swings, vaginal dryness, trouble concentrating and infertility? Are you postmenopausal? Defined as: natural menopause (not surgical) or perimenopausal, defined as: those with irregular menstrual periods. (irregular if it occurs more frequently than 21 days or lasts longer than 8 days). Missed, early, or late periods are also considered signs of an irregular cycle (for at least 6 months).
Please contact us to learn more about trials we may have that are targeted towards these symptoms that you can volunteer for.
Fill out the form on the right hand side of the page and see if you qualify for our Postmenopausal trial →
Key Inclusion Criteria
- No recent history (6months) or current evidence of any uncontrolled disorder; liver, renal, cardiovascular, psychological, pulmonary, metabolic, endocrin, neurologic, infectious, gastrointestinal, hematologic, etc.
- Not have a history of alcohol or substance abuse within the previous 1 year
- No use of hormonal replacement in the past 6 months
- Not a first degree relative of another study patient
- Not be pregnant
- No current use of contraception
- Not be breast-feeding
Compensation for Time and Travel
Study related care including physical examinations, laboratory services and study medications are all provided to participants free of charge. Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions about how you can be compensated for your participation.