Restless Leg Syndrome Clinical Trial
Are you suffering from Restless Leg Syndrome? We conduct RLS trials at our site, please contact us to learn more.
Key Inclusion Criteria
- Not have any evidence or treatment of malignancy within the previous 5 years
- Not have a history of alcohol or substance abuse within the previous 5 years
- Not have used an investigational drug or participated in an investigational study within 30 days of screening
- Not be pregnant or breast-feeding
- Open to participants aged 18 to 75
Compensation for Time and Travel
Study related care including physical examinations, laboratory services and study medications are all provided to participants free of charge. Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions about how you can be compensated for your participation.
Restless Leg Syndrome Symptoms
The symptoms of restless syndrome (RLS) are often described as an extremely unpleasant, crawling sensation that runs along the feet, calves, or thighs. In some cases, these sensations can even describe description, but it causes people to want to move their legs. Patients with RLS can experience the onset of sensations when not moving, nighttime leg twitching, and relief through constant moving.
Our qualified staff is available to answer any questions regarding this RLS study or any of our paid clinical trials.