Ulcerative Colitis Clinical Trials
Are you living with ulcerative colitis (UC)? This is a common inflammatory bowel disease that can cause chronic inflammation in the digestive tract. The treatments available for this medication may not be able to relieve these symptoms in every case. It’s why we are conducting clinical trials at our clinic in DeLand, Florida.
Fill out the form on the right hand side of the page and see if you qualify for one of our upcoming ulcerative colitis clinical trials →
If you have been diagnosed, then you could qualify for one of our upcoming ulcerative colitis clinical trials. Please note that there is a screening process for each research study we conduct here in Florida.
If you would like to learn more about our ulcerative colitis clinical trials and your own eligibility, there are two ways to get things started:
- Fill out our online form – It will only take a minute to fill out the form in the upper right corner of this page. Please make sure that you provide a valid email and phone number where you can be reached. A member of our staff will contact you shortly to discuss your eligibility.
- Call us – Pick up the phone and call us at (386) 785-2400 anytime between 7 AM and 5 PM weekdays.
Do You Qualify for a Clinical Study in Florida?
The qualification criteria will vary depending on the type of study you’re looking to participate in. That being said, there are a few things you should know before contacting us about enrolling in an ulcerative colitis clinical trial:
- Applicants will need to have ulcerative colitis in order to qualify
- Applicants should not have a history of alcohol or substance abuse within the previous 5 years
- Health insurance is not required
- Subjects who are breast-feeding or pregnant are not eligible for investigative studies in Florida
- Participants are expected to comply with all study-related procedures at our clinic
Compensation for Clinical Trial Participation
Study related care including physical examinations, laboratory services and study medications are all provided to participants free of charge. Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions about how you could receive compensation for your participation.
Ulcerative Colitis Signs and Symptoms
There are many symptoms associated with ulcerative colitis and they’ll vary depending on where it occurs and disease severity. Most cases of UC are classified based on it’s location in the digestive tract.
All of the following are symptoms that could be caused by ulcerative colitis:
- Diarrhea (often accompanied by blood or pus)
- Pain or cramps in the abdomen
- Pain in the rectum
- A sudden urge to void the bowels
- Rectal bleeding
- Inability to void bowels despite urgency
- Unexplained weight loss
Some UC patients will experience extended periods of remission where their symptoms all but disappear for good.
Please Note: Our call center is open from 7 AM to 5 PM on weekdays if you have any questions about our ulcerative colitis clinical trials or any of our other enrolling studies. Please give us a call at (386) 785-2400.